How to Minimize Side Effects associated with fasting
May 14, 2018
How to lose weight and detox your body losing weight ...is it good for loosing weight
June 3, 2017
Supercharge Your Immune System (Turmeric-Ginger Ice Tea Recipe)
June 24, 2018
25 Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Herbs and Spices
January 27, 2017
Herbs and spices are not medicine alternative, they’re medicine. You can fight inflammation and lower risk of diseases if you use the right herbs. Add herbs and spices to meals, smoothies, soups and teas.
Here are 25 herbs and spices that fight inflammation and improve overall health.
1. Black pepper: This spice helps regulate blood pressure, thyroid, and aids digestion. It also helps increase bioavailability of turmeric.
2. Basil: This herb can help people with ulcers, type 2 diabetes, stress, pain, and high cholesterol.
3. Dill: Dill aids digestion, fights inflammation, improves bone density, and increases calmness.
4. Rosemary: This herb has been proven to reduce arthritis pain, regulate blood sugar levels, boost memory, and reduce anxiety.
5. Cinnamon: This spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps regulate blood sugar levels.
6. Cumin: It has beneficial properties for epilepsy, arthritis, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
7. Lemongrass: Adding lemongrass to your recipes will help fight inflammation, infections, cancer, insomnia, and high cholesterol.
8. Clove: This herb is great for your dental health (teeth and gum). It can also fight bad bacteria cause infection.
9. Ginger: The strong anti-inflammatory properties of ginger fight arthritis, migraines, nausea, and aid digestion.
10. Thyme: This herb slows aging, fights ulcers, and fights colds and bacterial infections.
11. Pink Himalayan salt: Boost energy with this salt and improve overall health.
12. Bay leaf: Has beneficial properties for cancer, arthritis, high cholesterol, joint pain, ulcers and poor digestion.
13. Sage: Sage boosts memory, improves skin and heart health.
14. Allspice: Has strong antioxidant properties. It is known for lowering high blood pressure.
15. Turmeric: It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and it will boost your immune system. Here are more benefits.
16. Saffron: Can benefit people with anxiety, depression, Parkinson’s disease, erectile dysfunction, memory loss, insomnia, and hypertension.
17. Paprika: Improves digestion and circulation. It also has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
18. Fennel: Its powerful anti-inflammatory properties aid digestion and reduce arthritis pain.
19. Cardamom: This herb can fix respiratory problems, aid digestion, and lower histamine.
20. Tarragon: Tarragon has antioxidants and minerals that boost heart health and regulate blood sugar.
21. Mint: This herb is great for anxiety, fatigue, allergies and menstrual cramps.
22. Caraway seeds: Relieves constipation, indigestion, high cholesterol and reflux.
23. Fenugreek: This herb can enhance weight loss, improve mood, prevent kidney stones, and regulate blood sugar.
24. Coriander: Helps prevent digestive problems and improves skin health.
25. Nutmeg: It protects the skin, and slows ages. It also relieves depression and anxiety.