Top 15 Terrific Uses for Tea Tree Essential Oil
Numerous studies have been conducted on tea tree oil. And these studies show that it has strong antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Here the various ways these properties can benefit your body.
1. Treat sore throat: Tea tree oil reduces throat infections and benefits the mucous membranes. Put one drop in a glass of warm water.
2. Fight fungus: Apply tea tree oil of infected area twice a day to get rid of fungus.
3. Reduce pain: Tea tree can benefits people with joint or muscle pain. Simply rub it on the source of pain for 1-2 minutes.
4. Eliminate acne: Washing your face with tea tree oil regularly can improve skin health and cure acne.
5. Cure asthma: Add drops of tea tree oil in boiling water then place your head over the water and breathe in the steam.
6. Clean cuts: Tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties that fight infections. But only use it on small cuts.
7. Eliminate bad breath: Gargling with tea tree oil will kill bad bacteria in the mouth that cause bad breath.
8. Reduce psoriasis symptoms: Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce skin redness and patches.
9. Treat bacterial infections: Apply tea tree oil on any place with any skin infection.
10. Prevent gout pain: Applying tea tree oil on the part affected by gout can reduce pain. Massage the area 2-3 times a day.
11. Reduce foot odor: Regularly soaking your feet in water with tea tree oil for 10-15 minutes can reduce foot odor.
12. Treat bronchitis: Pour drops of tea tree oil in boiling water and place your head over the water.
13. Sanitize your hands: Tea tree oil is great for cleaning the hands due to its antimicrobial properties.
14. Moisturize your skin: Apply a few drops of tea tree oil on dry skin or skin cracks.
15. Clean your toothbrush: Cleaning your toothbrush with tea tree will kill the bacteria in the brush. Apply a few drops once a week.