A natural treatment for superbugs, thanks to traditional remedies from Cameroon
June 21, 2020
Home Remedies for Migraine Headache Relief - Reduce Pain, Migraines and Chronic Inflammation
October 14, 2017
Here’s a surprising discovery about chamomile: It may help with diabetes management
June 23, 2020
Remove Those Toxins: 5 Unique Ways to Purify Your Body
January 19, 2017
A buildup of toxins in your body manifests in different ways. Whether you have eaten something that is giving you flatulence or food poisoning or you are trying to rid your body of the toxins that have built up from environmental pollutants, medication and food waste over the years, detoxifying your body is one of the most important health steps you can take. The main organs that play a role are the lungs, lymph system, kidneys, liver and colon. Though these organs are always working to remove impurities, they often need support. Follow these easily achievable tips for purifying your body and removing toxins more powerfully.
1. Activate your lungs It is important to exercise until you sweat at least a few times a week. Opt for low-intensity aerobic exercises such as running, walking, rebounding or bicycling that increase your heart rate and get your lungs and blood pumping. The more you activate your lungs and lymph nodes through exercise, the more circulation occurs in the body and the more detoxification occurs. When you sweat a lot and drink water during your exercise routine, the kidneys are also in an ideal position to do what they do best – eliminate toxins.
2. Sauna The skin is your body’s largest eliminative organ, yet it is often inactive. Sitting in a sauna can speed the detoxification process because the toxins are best released through perspiration. When you spend time in the sauna, circulation and metabolism increase and your body’s tissues are oxygenated.
3. Coffee Enemas Coffee enemas have been used for decades to aid the liver in its natural detoxification process and capacity. Over time, toxins build up along the walls of the intestinal tract which cannot be released during the body’s normal process. Your liver needs the aid of an enema to rid the body of built up toxins or a new sudden influx of toxins that have been released into the bloodstream.
4. Activated charcoal Activated charcoal to assist your detoxification process. It is the world’s oldest detoxification remedy. This very fine, light charcoal powder made from coconut shell absorbs large quantities of toxins in your intestinal tract and works very quickly. Just a small spoonful taken daily greatly helps you remain vibrant and healthy in a normal environment filled with toxins.
5. Ginger Ginger is a potent detoxification agent that catalyzes your metabolism and helps your body to release toxins. Simply eating raw slices of fresh, raw ginger regularly or drinking fresh ginger tea with lemon and honey regularly removes impurities and prevents them from accumulating in your gut.
Though the human body is actually designed to detoxify naturally, supporting the process with these powerful methods will restore your vitality, resilience and prevent many health problems in the future.
About the Author: Lizzie Weakley is a freelance writer from Columbus, Ohio. She went to college at The Ohio State University where she studied communications. In her free time, she enjoys the outdoors and long walks in the park with her 3-year-old husky Snowball. The information in this article is credited to Buy Activated Charcoal.