We now offer wholesale pricing to hotels and natural food/product retailers. Call or email us for more information.
New "Build-A-Basket" gift baskets
available for any occasion!
6 chest infection treatments (natural home remedies)
June 23, 2020
Here’s a surprising discovery about chamomile: It may help with diabetes management
Pineapple juice is 5 times more effective than cough syrup, study shows
10 Amazing Health Benefits And Uses Of Black Seed Oil
June 22, 2020
Try This Nutritious Juice To Boost Heart Health and Regulate Blood Pressure
Simple And Easy Ways To Preserve Homegrown Herbs
June 21, 2020
Science once again documents vitamin D’s anti-cancer properties
A natural treatment for superbugs, thanks to traditional remedies from Cameroon
Athletes should eat ginger after working out to reduce pain
December 16, 2018
Compounds in pomegranate juice found to trigger cancer cell death
Home Remedies for Migraine Headache Relief - Reduce Pain, Migraines and Chronic Inflammation
October 14, 2017
February 24, 2017
Frankincense is probably the most potent essential oil. It has been proven to fight cancer, stress, inflammation and much more. But this essential oil has more uses than you can imagine.
Here are top 20 uses of frankincense essential oil.
1. Anti-aging: Applying frankincense oil on your face can reduce line and wrinkles. Make sure you mix it with a carrier.
2. Strengthen immune system: This oil has strong antiseptic properties that will strengthen your immune system.
3. Reduce arthritis pain: This essential oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties that reduce arthritis pain and swelling.
4. Reduce gout symptoms: Applying frankincense on gout can relieve pain and symptoms.
5. Treat indigestion: Adding a one or two drops of frankincense oil to a glass of water can treat indigestion and other digestive problems.
6. Relieve stress and anxiety: Add this essential oil to bath water to relieve stress and anxiety.
7. Fade scars: People with acne scars and age spots can fade then using frankincense oil.
8. Treat colds: You can add frankincense to drinking water or use aromatherapy to treat colds and congestion.
9. Improve your vision: Research shows that frankincense oil has the ability to improve eyesight.
10. Improve oral health: This essential oil can eliminate oral problems like bad breath, toothaches, cavities and so on.
11. Treat insomnia: This oil has the ability to calm nerves thus helping you to fall asleep fast and sleep deeply.
12. Heal cuts and wounds: Frankincense does a great job healing wounds, especially when it’s combined with lavender.
13. Relieve depression: Applying diluted frankincense oil can help relieve depression.
14. Cure itchiness: Simply apply frankincense on the itchy area and it’ll instantly relieve the itchiness.
15. Relaxation: Placing your head over a pan of boiling water with frankincense make you more relaxed.
16. Remove warts and moles: Apply this oil on a wart or mole three times a day.
17. Soothe bee bites: Frankincense oil can reduce the irritation and pain caused by a bee sting.
18. Reduces symptoms of restless leg syndrome: Applying this oil on the affected leg can relieve RLS.
19. Regulate estrogen: This oil helps regulate estrogen production in the body.
20. Remove bad odor: Cleaning a room with frankincense can eliminate bad odor.
Yoga & Exercise
Do It Yourself
Drugs & Addictions
Foods & Drinks
Health & Fitness
How To Eat To Live
Hygiene & Personal Care
Science & Medicine
Sex & Intimacy
Vitamins & Minerals
Weight Loss & Dieting
June 2020 (8)
December 2018 (3)
June 2018 (5)
May 2018 (3)
March 2018 (11)
November 2017 (3)
October 2017 (15)
July 2017 (3)
June 2017 (23)
May 2017 (7)
April 2017 (4)
March 2017 (13)
February 2017 (17)
January 2017 (49)
December 2016 (70)
November 2016 (82)
October 2016 (80)
September 2016 (130)
August 2016 (53)